Hi All, apologize for the delay here. Turns out, blogging is super time consuming and with that whole full-time job thing I have going on it makes it even more challenging. Besides pointing out the obvious, I promised to share my skincare routine that I’ve recently fallen in love with, so here it goes.
First things first, I think it’s important to note I used to have adult acne (super cute) and have always struggled with random breakouts etc. I feel like everyone says this, however, what you eat/how much water you drink has a HUGE impact as well. In general, I’m a pretty healthy eater and you’ll always see me walking around with my fav water bottle. You’d be amazed at what being hydrated can do for your skin.
Daily Routine Below:
- Face wash (Morning/Night) by Eminence Probiotic Face Wash this was recommended by my esthetician
- Makeup wipes I can’t live without MAC makeup wipes
- Facials. My goal is once a month especially before the wedding but the more the merrier.
- I use Willow Bark – Booster Serum most mornings before my moisturizer.
- Moisturizer and SPF next, this is what I use Bright Skin Moisturizer
- I usually do a face mask a couple times a week before bed, the one I use is here Probiotic Face Masque
- Finally, my anti-aging night cream is here Age Corrective night cream for Face & Neck don’t forget to put it on your neck and chest, isn’t aging fun? 🙂
This post is not sponsored but these products are amazing and reasonably priced, even as I get older my skin has never looked better. I’ve also attached a picture of my English Bulldog because he has cancer, he’s handsome, and he also decided to eat a shoelace & underwear this weekend which turned into emergency surgery two nights ago, never a dull moment.